Thursday 24 September 2009

The day before....

All packed up last night, Ellen did the normal packing for the 5 of us whilst I packed a separate case with all my kit. Went through the 'essential kit' list and put it all in my pack which I'll be carrying on the three days. Not too bad weight wise - especially once I've necked the drink and snickers! Ellen will meet me en route every 10k ish so I'll be able to refuel with her. VOTWO also provide stuff at the checkpoints so I doubt I'll be short of fuel.

Alex and his girlfriend Marta are heading over today and we'll drive down in convoy to Newquay to my folks.

Probably won't be able to blog until I get back on Monday night, as my folks don't have internet access and I can't see me having the energy to search for WiFi.

Laters

Gaz

No comments:

Post a Comment