Sunday 20 September 2009

Sherston 10k

10am start this morning for the Sherston 10k. Wasn't too sure whether it was wise to do with only l ess than a week to go but thought 'what the hell' and gave my legs a run out to try and shake out the stiffness of the 3 half marathons.

Glad I went now, nice atmosphere and a couple of guys from work were there, Paul and Simon. Nice and sunny and not too hot I thought I'd go for a quickish time but not overdo it and risk knackering myself out for Friday.

Quite a hilly course, which suited me to be honest, and came in at 00:46:22. Ok time and quite pleased considering last weeks exploits.

Paul got third at 00:37:20ish (in my wildest dreams!) although the gap between us is definately shorter!

Another medal for the kids collection!

Gonna ty and post some pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment