Thursday 29 July 2010

The last few days

Is it me? Since the River Run it's all been relatively quiet on the running front. A couple of training half's on the 18th and 20th of July, followed by a hilly 5 miler on the 26th is all that I can report on. The pace and stamina seem to be in place but the enthusiasm seems to have waned a little. I really don't know why because the high I get off the back of a good run usually leaves me craving for more. The only thing I can put it down to is the countdown to my holiday in just over a week's time.

Just north of the Dordogne this time but with plenty of opportunity to hit the French trails once more, which I fully intend to enjoy. The kiddies will have their bikes this time, so the company will be great!

I'm also fully conscious of the need to up the LSR's in preparation of the ACC.

9 weeks to go

No comments:

Post a Comment